Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fathers Day

Evening everyone
I am being really organised for me and done my first fathers day card, usually i forget and up making them day before, so i am really pleased with myself, think this card will be for my Dad.
Items used
Lili of the valley stamps
papers and brads from stash
Xyron Design Runner for sentiment
Framelits circle dies

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges
stamptacular sunday challenge- Loaded with layers
totally gorjuss- Boys and their toys
sunday sketch and stamp follow any sketch from past 3 years
crafty boots challenges- No girls allowed 
joanna sheen challenge- Someone Special

Thanks for looking
Hugs Vicky

3 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

I love this card Vicky, great design and lovely colouring. Thank you for sharing it with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Sandie said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, perfect colouring and image is adorable. Lovely to have you participate in the Joanna Sheen challenge this fortnight...

Winnie said...

Lovely card love the colors you used, thank you for joining our challenge at SSC this week

Hugs Winnie