Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Grandparents

Hi all
A friend at work has just become a grandma for the first time I wanted to make her a card that was a bit different. I have used SWALK stamps for this card groovy Granny and grandpa to represent them becoming grandparents, and then inside the card I have uses special little person for the birth of their lovely grandaughter.

All images have been coloured in with promarkers and the papers are from Me to You. Die cuts are done with sizzix framelits and flowers are from tonic petals punches. I have had the little gold feet embellishments for ages not sure were they are from but I always use them on baby cards they are just so sweet, and there is a little safety pin on the lace that I don't think you can see that well on the photos.



 Inside the card



I would like to enter this in to the following challenges
great impressions stamps - Die cuts or punches
lets ink it up- Use Favorite embellishments (gold little feet)
ooh-la-la- creations challenges- Baby Baby
bunny zoes crafts- Girls Girls
creatalicious challenges- Anything goes
scrap bitz copics- Babies
ladybugs crafts ink challenge- double trouble


Thank for looking
Hugs 
Vicky
















10 comments:

Kerry said...

What a fabulicious card Vicky...first the colors are so pretty and I love the fact there are no babies on the front lol! These are great images and I'm sure the recipient will love it :-D Thanks for joining in our Double Trouble Challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

Shanna Shands said...

Adorable creation. Thanks for sharing with the Great Impressions Stamps.

DesignerDiva said...

What a fab card Vicky! I love the two images on the front they are so cute! and your inside is gorgeous! I can't wait to be a granny lol
Thanks for joining the Ladybugs at LCI this week for our Double Trouble and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Wendi said...

Wow what a gorgeous card and I love those images not seen those ones before
Thank you so much for sharing woth us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Michele Spera said...

This is adorable! Love all the detail you put into this :-) Thanks so much for joining us at Color Me Creative:-)
Hugs
michele

Unknown said...

Adorable creation, super cute images. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck with the draw, hugz Suzanne

Merry said...

I love these images and you have coloured them so well.

Whimsey said...

Super cute images - they make me giggle!

Thanks for joining the Ladybug's challenge!!

Hugs,
~Michele

Angela said...

Sweet card! *giggle*

Thanks for joining in our monthly challenge at Great Impressions Stamps!

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Cute card and images. Thank you for sharing and joining in at LIIU. Hugs, Velma