Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Wedding Card

Hi all 
I was asked to make a wedding card for someone and they wanted it to say 'Dad and Barbara'. I really enjoyed making the book card for my Dad last month so I thought I would try it again with a wedding theme.

The stamp is from SWALK, the font is gypsy font cut on the Cricut, the frame I found in my stash along with the hearts and lace. The single rose is from wild orchid, The papers are distressed using vintage photo and the image and the doilies are distressed with Victorian velvet.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
my sheri crafts -back and forth
sugar creek hollow  - something old something new ( doilies and flowers new, Stamp old)
sweet stampin - Book and text
fussy and fancy  - Vintage with distressing and lace


Thanks for looking and stopping by
Hugs Vicky


13 comments:

Nana said...

Aw what a very sweet card. Love the image.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me Here

ShelbyWoo said...

This is amazing!! I have made one before and while it can get tricky it sure does produce a wonderful ending creation! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

Robin said...

Gorgeous! I love the book. Hugs, Robin

P.G. Lamb said...

What a sweet image! Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts.

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely!

Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week.

Susan x

Charlotte said...

Oh wow!!! This is just lovely. I am so very impressed with all the work you put into this. Thanks for joining My Sheri Crafts.
Charlotte

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful wedding card vicky, gorgeous image, so cute.
Thanks for joining in with us at Fussy and Fancy.

luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

Fabby book card.
Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Hugs
Doreen xx

Rachel said...

Sweet project!
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Sarah said...

This is great! Such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

Marge said...

WOW -- your book card is AWESOME -- sure they were thrilled with what you created for them!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

Daniele said...

thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week with your lovely card
hugs

Anonymous said...

love this card just wonderful,.. your work is great and thanks so much for joining us at sch this week...