Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Fathers Day

Hi all

Its been ages since I have posted and when I finally do I am late a new challenge started over on Eclectic Ellapu yesterday and the theme this week is chosen by the fab Bonnie and she wants to see B, at least three things beginning with the letter B.


Now I will explain my absence, we have been on holiday, the first abroad holiday for my hubby and kids, we visited the Algarve and it was Fantastic, but clumsy me decided to trap her finger in a sliding window and which was fine while I was on holiday relaxing, but on arrival home I was so looking forward to getting out my promakers which I did but found I could colour for the pain in my finger, I am so upset about this, lucky enough I had this card ready before my holiday so I can share with you even though it is taking twice as long to type this post,


For this card I have used my fab new sketch pad from LOTV, and decided to do a father's day card for my father in law, as he loves fishing and boats, my Bs are Boy, boat and brown ,

Hope you will join in this week and check out the DT inspiration 



I would to enter this card into the following challenges
LOTV Ideas to inpsire- Sentiment
Cards for men- boys will be boys
ABC- O for open
Lady bug crafts- men in your life


Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Vicky

5 comments:

Pat K said...

Awww...such a cute image making a great card. Love the wonderful details Vicky...especially the boat!
Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men Challenge. hugs, Pat K x

Peanut said...

What a cute image, Vicky. And I love your choice of colours.
xxx Asha

Craftevan said...

Brilliant card well done
Thank you for joining in our challenge on Cards for Men. Hope you can join us again soon, Good Luck

Hugs Katexx

Patricia said...

Handsome card Vicky. I love how rustic it is but at the same time very sweet. Nicely done!

Erica said...

Hi Vicky, such a gorgeous card! I love the boat and the colours are fantastic together =)

Thanks for entering our 'Use A Sentiment' challenge, good luck!

Erica
Lili of the Valley