Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Challenges 4 Everybody and new Pens

Hi all

Its time for a new challenge over on Challenges 4 Everybody, as always its everything goes, and we are sponsored this fortnight by Lacy Sunshine 

I have treated myself to some Spectrum Noir pens, been wanting to try these pens all year and finally decided to purchase them and also Hobby Craft were doing a super offer on the pack of six pens 3 for 2 so I bought a few packs,

I have spent the last two weeks having a good play with my new pens and also completing the accreditation program that Spectrum Noir run, I got my email the other day to say that I had passed and a lovely blinkie and certificate, I am over the moon that I passed first time.

I have coloured this image form Lacy Sunshine, Bubbles Country Gal with Spectrum Noirs. The design papers are papermania, and I have used Marianne and memory box dies for the flowers and bird house 



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 
Crafting for all seasons -Make it girly 
Ruby's Rainbow- Things with wings
Clearly i Stamp- Summer time
Jelly park- Summer

Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs Vicky 



8 comments:

Sandy said...

What great news about the pens I love a bargain.. Looks like you have put them to great use. I love your image its adorable, and coloured beautifully. Congratulations on passing the Spectrum Noir accreditation program. Well done
Sandy :)

Kathy D. said...

I can see why you passed on the first try! Look at that hair!! wowsers! I also like how you have an image to the right of her but didn't color it in....it keeps the focus on her.

Thanks for playing in Clearly iStamp Blog Challenge - Summer Time. Hope you will check out the calendar challenge I also have going on at the blog
http://www.clearlyistamp.blogspot.com/2013/07/gift-idea-tuesday-plus-challenge.html

Hope to see you back for CiSC #3 which will be posted on July 19th.

Kathy D.
Clearly Digi Stamps DT/Clearly iStamp Challenge Coordinator

mulberry station said...

Beautifully done. I love every inch of your card. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy Guest Designer Clearly iStamp

Dawn Frost said...

Gorgeous image, love your colouring! Thanks for joining us at Clearly iStamp for challenge #2. Dawn Frost guest DT.

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Congrats on passing the course. Wonderful card, love the papers. Great coloring too. Thanks for sharing with us at CFAS
Cindy DT

Basslady said...

very lovely and sweet!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Katy said...

This is so pretty! I love all the details like the corner and the little birdhouse and flower. But your coloring is absolutely fantastic! No wonder you passed on the first try! Beautifully done! Thank you so much for joining us at Clearly iStamp! Hugs, Katy-DT :)

CanadianScraps43 said...

Your creation is so beautiful with it's bright and cheerful colors. This is sure to bring a smile to any face. Thanks for playing along with us at Clearly iStamp Blog Challenge.