Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Happy Birthday Hannah

Hi all

Not been around much, work and school holidays do not mix, and not had much time for crafting.

It's my daughters 12th birthday today so thought I would share the card I made her as well as her cake, I am not the best cake decorator, but I have always made my kids a birthday cake and do come up with ideas that are way above my capabilities and always give them a go, anyway this year I decided three days ago I would make a high heeled shoe, which took me all of last night to decorate it as it kept falling apart, was finally satisfied after I stuck all the bits that kept falling apart with lots of  butter icing, here is the result.....



Her card is a shadow box card, using the new fairy images from saturated canary. The clouds are done with a spellbinder cut and distress ink denim I think. the hills I have done using the wave embossing border on the ultimate pro, then all the flowers are hand made using various dies
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 
 Crafty Sentiments- Make it girly 
Timeless Tuesday- in distress
Saturated Canary- Colour Technique, (Clouds)
Delicious Doodles - anything floral
Sister Act Card- Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs Vicky 



7 comments:

Laura Love said...

WOW!!! This is beyond gorgeous! I LOVE how you used all the different Saturated Canary images and your cloudy sky looks AMAZING! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week! We hope you will play along with us again soon!

The-Butterfly said...

Gorgeous amazing card! I'm sure your daughter will love that! And the cake too!! Yum! :)

Tanya said...

WOW gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!

Broni said...

What great detail on your beautiful card! I'm sure your daughter loved it! Love that pink high heel shoe cake too! It's great to have you join us for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge!

Dangina Martinez said...

This is gorgeous! Love all the fairies and beautiful clouds. Thank you for joining us at Loves Rubber Stamps.
Hugs, Dangina

Jane said...

Oooooooo this is gorgeous! And that cake looks yummy!
Thanks for sharing with us all over at Saturated Canary Challenges! X

Vicky said...

This is fabulous I love the scene you have created with all these gorgeous images.
Thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenges, hope to see you again.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx