Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Kenny K Sparkle

Hi all 

I am so excited today is my first post for Kenny K's design team 

The theme for this new challenge is 

Anything goes with a Twist which is 

Sparkle

The prize up for grabs is 3 digi stamps from of cause the Fab Kenny K for one lucky random winner, and if you add the twist the winner will get 5 images, and 1 image for the top three

I have used fun faerie which can be found here, she is coloured up using my Promarkers 

I have used some of my Christmas crafting goodies I was lucky enough to be given, 
Die'sire cloud embossing folder and quilling dies, I was a bit stupid and throw he packet away and now can't work out which flower dies they are, the postage stamp is whimsy stamps, the centre of flowers are candy, butterfly die is part of sizzix Susan's garden 


Check the rest of the DT creations they are fantastic and such wonderful people to work with 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 
card makin mamas- anything goes
craft-anything goes

Thanks for stopping by 

Hugs 

Vicky 

5 comments:

Regan said...

Fabulous card, Vicky! Love the embossed clouds and the flowers!
{hugs}
Regan

Emily Thubbron said...

Vicky, I love your card. Those flowers are beautiful. Great coloring too. So glad to be working with you on the Krew.

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Vicky… what a sweet image and you've coloured her beautifully! I love the embossing and the pretty embellies! :-))
Hope all is well with you
Big hugs
Sue xx

NickScrapShack said...

Like this card a lot especially all the cute embellishment. And I like the image you choose.
Great to be on the Krew with you

Hugs Nick

Tess Ekwall said...

Gorgeous card! I love this image and your colouring are awsome. Hugs, Tess.