Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Eclectic Ellapu Wings or Butterflies and Flowers

Hi all 

There is a change to challenges over on Ecectic Ellapu, we are now ever 3 weeks instead of of 2 and you have two challenges you can enter either the pink's theme, the purple's theme or both 

So the theme for this challenge are 

Pink- Wings
Purple- Butterflies and Flowers.

I have chosen Purples theme, as that is my favourite combination, I made my first shadow box, using a house shaped shadow box I picked up from a craft fair last ear 

It is painted with a mix of burnt umber and white titanium acrylic paint, and all the papers used are from a K and Company paper pack, Dies are Die-sire quilling dies, memory box leaf,and  butterfly punch, and a butterfly die which was free from a magazine

all the embellishments are from a box of dolls house items I have, as I have never got round to actually doing the dolls house I planned to use them for, so really pleased that I have found another use for them 




I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Rhedd's Creative Spirit- anything goes
Altered Eclectic- anything goes
thats crafty challenges- anything goes


Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs 
Vicky 

4 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

I so love your entry in to our challenge at Rhedds Creative Spirit...love all the attention to detail...stunning...x

julie said...

I love your work of art, and your embellishments are beautiful. thank you for visiting me Julie x

Sammy said...

Gorgeous! and such a great idea to use dolls house items! Must get hubby to dig the barbie box out of the shed! lol.
Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

Unknown said...

Fab creation, looks like you had lots of fun creating this. Thanks for joining us on Altered Eclectics this time. Jax (DT)