Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

New Clear Stamps from Kenny K

Hi all 

A new challenge starts today over on kenny k's krafty krew, the them for this challenge is 

*Anything Goes* Twist 
*Brown*

I think I always use brown on my projects as I have a slight obsession with Kraft card, so this one is easy for me, but as I was making it I got carried away with pink and blue aswell. 


The team got the super chance to work with the new release of Kenny K Clear stamps, I have used All that on my card,  these Clear stamps are great to work, the stars and sunglasses come with the this image as well as the sentiments I have used, 

The papers are from Nitwits die cuts are spellbinders and Diesire, along with core-dinations card and distress ink 

Spectrum Noirs Pen and Pencils
Skin: TN1,2 FS1, 009,005
Hair: GB2,8,10 EB5 104
Clothes: TB1,2,3, PP1,2,3 065,066,034,035



Thanks for stopping by

Hugs Vicky 

No comments: