Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

Kids

Hi All 

Its the 15th of the month so that means a new challenge starts toda over on kenny k's krafty krew, the theme for this challenge is 

*Anything Goes* Twist 
Kids

I have gone for an older kid Download Diva which can be found here, and she is coloured up with Spectrum Noir Pens and Pencils. I think I love my pencils a little bit more ever time I use them the are just fantastic and love using them with the pens.

Papers- 
Dies- Memory Box
Distress Inks
Die-sire Music embossing Folder 
Aged Copper Stampendous

Spectrum Noir
Skin- FS1 TN1,2 005,004
Hair- TN7,8 EB 8 104
Jeans- TB1,2,9 66.68
T- Shirt and Shoes- PP1,3,5 29,35


Hope you will join in with us 

Thanks for looking

Hugs Vicky

1 comment:

chrissy xx said...

A sweetie of an image!
FABulous colours and design..
I LOve ALL your embellishments too.
Chrissyxx