Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

First Post 2015

Hi All 

I have been very lazy when it has come to my blog, life has just taken over but I am going to to try my hardest to be better this year and remember to actually post more often.

I have been playing images from Aurora Wings Lotus, this is a first for me, and these are just fab to colour up. I have used Spectrum Noirs Pens and Pencils, as thanks to my mum who finished of the my collection of pencils for Christmas, to be honest I think this whole card is made from Christmas goodies I received 


Products Used
Core-dinations and Kraft Card
Sugar and Spice Elegant Orchid and Butterfly Love
Die-sire- Leaf Swirl, Daffodil and Itzy bitzy flower



Thanks for Stopping By

Hugs Vicky

2 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love how you colored the Aurora wings image
You could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Joey said...

Vicky this is gorgeous! beautiful make hun. Jo x