Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

1st christmas Card

Hi all
I have made my first Christmas card Yeah!!!! This is really early for me but now I am looking at everyone doing their Christmas cards gave me the inspiration to start mine.

I have used a LOTV stamp 'Oh Christmas Tree' I found some fabric flowers in my stash to make the poinsettia and added a flower brad bent up in the middle. The label cut is from Craft room basics.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
lady bugs crafts ink  Christmas in july
hooked on craft  Christmas in july
lexis creations Christmas in july
cutie pie challenge. Christmas in july
cute daisy may. Christmas in july
flourishes.  Christmas in july
i love promarkers  gold sliver or bronze


Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs Vicky

13 comments:

Berit said...

Great Christmas card. Sweet image and lovely gold embossed paper. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Berit x

cotnob said...

Fab Christmas card Vicky, such a sweet image and lovely embossed panel.
Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
Pauline
x

Robin said...

Very beautiful Vicky. The image is so sweet and I love that embossed gold sheet. Hugs, Robin

Chrissy said...

So pretty Vicky, love the image and colouring, so cute..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Vicky. This is such a pretty card. Love the image and the embossing is just perfect.
Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations and good luck.
Love Sandra xxx

Sande said...

What a lovely Christmas card! Sweet image and great layout!

Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy on the Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again next week!

Hugs, Sande DT xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful image wonderfully coloured and a terrific design too! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our 'Christmas in July' challenge!

Patti J said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for entering your Christmas in July card in our Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge!

Kerry said...

What a cute card Vicky...your coloring is fantastic! Love the embossed gold card. Thanks for joining in our Christmas in July Challenge at LCI this month x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Vicky - one of my favourite LOTV Christmas images. Beautiful colouring.
Thanks for playing along with us at Cutie Pie this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful creation, thanks for joining in our Christmas In July challenge this month at Ladybugs Craft Ink and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs Laurie x

WeirdCat said...

Fab Christmas card, so cute, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

kbrandy4 said...

Gorgeous card and embossing!! Thanks for sharing with us Cutie Pies and good luck!!
Hugs Hazel xx