Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Recipe: 1 Image 2 Ribbons and 3 Buttons

Morning All 
Its time for a new challenge at crafting when we can we

The wonderful sponsors this fortnight are 


The Theme is a recipe 1 Image 2 Ribbons and 3 Buttons

The DT were given the opportunity to chose the image to work with I decided to go with Max play his DS which can be found here

I love this image it reminds my of my son who spends many a day sitting playing his DS with his tongue sticking out!!!!!!
 I have kept the card simple this time using all little bits up from my stash, the image is coloured in with promarkers, not done black hair before but I am quite pleased with the results.

Take a look at the rest of the DT which is full of great projects and inspiration


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
chocolate coffee cards Anything goes
dutch dare For a child
reasonable ribbon children's birthday
card a day- just for men

Thanks for stopping by
hugs vicky

6 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

This is a gorgeous card. I really love how your hair came out!!! And your son is similar to my boys then lol ;)

Robin said...

Great job on the black hair. I haven't been able to get that one. He looks like my nieces always stuck to their DS too. Fab card! Hugs, Robin

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Georgeous card Vicky - I love the ay you have coloured the image.

Caz

Tina Campbell said...

Sweet Card. Thanks for playing along with us at Card A Day Blog

Amy Johnson said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

cinmfoster said...

Great card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at A Card A Day Blog.
Cindy F.