Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

For the Boys

Hi all

A new challenge starts over on Crafting when we can, the sponsers this week is fantastic Kenny k and the theme is 

Slugs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails - cards for boys


I have used airborne which can be found here, perfect for my sons friend, 
decided not to use design papers and kept to card, never usually use bright green, but really like the color with the black, I have embossed the black card with a sizzix star embossing board but my photos never seem to catch the embossing, some brads and buttons from my stash, and Tim Holtz gear dies

Looking forward to see all your boy cards



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 
Whoopsi Daisy- Card or creation for a child
nana vic's- anything goes
Paper pretties- square cards
cards galore- one for the men
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Vicky 

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

This is fabulous Vicky, fantastic colouring, great male card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Crafting Vicky said...

This is soooo awesome. Just love the coloring of this image and the awesome color combination.

Robin said...

I so love this! Green is my fave so it makes it even more fabulous and your coloring is wonderful as always! Hugs, Robin

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Oh Vicky, I just love that image and you have coloured it so beautifully. Love the colours you have chosen and a great use of the cog wheel. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
Lady Anne's Challenges