Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hearts and flowers

Hi All

I treated myself to some new digital stamps, so thought I would share a card I made with the one I got from Kenny K and also join in this weeks challenge, which is hearts and flowers.

I have used Brianna Blaster which can be found here, papers from docrafts chronologically range, and coffee papers which are free on raspberry road designs  the die cuts are spellbinders along with tim holtz  flowers die. The sentiment and border die are from crafty sentiments

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges 
The corrosive Challenge- hearts and flowers
Crafty sentiment- anything goes
crazy amigo- hearts
craft room- make own embellishments 
Thanks for looking 
Hugs Vicky

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!

rachel said...

Your card is fabulous - and you've used some Crafty Sentiments stuff - well done you! Thanks for joining our challenge this week and good luck xx

Jovan said...

FABULOUS!

Cumbrianlass said...

A fantastic card, love the image and how you have coloured her, and the use of different papers along with the layout, just super
Thanks for joining in the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge
Janet

Lola said...

Wow! She is colored beautifully! Wonderful choice of colors too. Excellent all around. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Kenny K's Krafty Krew!

Scrappy Scatty said...

Vicky I love your card
Thank you for joining in at Crafty Sentiments this week Love the Die too
Love Jan
xx

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Oh, gorgeous steam punk looking birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Hearts” Challenge!

Kath - Admin
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Maria said...

This is fabulous! I love these papers, they go great with this image and your embellishments are gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with our Handmade Embellishments theme over at the Craft-Room Challenge this fortnight.

Maria x

CarlaKH said...

I keep eyeing that image myself-I may need a little retail therapy myself! :) Love this card- soo cool! Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenges!

Anne said...

Great creation. Love your colour choice and fabby colouring too
Thanks for playing along with Crafty Sentiments
Anne

Niki Rowland said...

Really fantastic card - awesome! Great colouring and love the background papers. Thanks for playing along with Kenny Ks Krafty Krew this week, Niki xx

Unknown said...

What a stunning card you`ve made :-)
Thanxs for sharing at Kenny K`s Kraft Krew this week :-)
Hugs from Karin