Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Biker Chick

Hi all 

I have bought another image from Kenny K I have wanted to try one of the Krash Kittenz images for a while, thought they would be fun to colour, I decided on Carmen Electrafying, as I thought she  would look great with this biker papers and brads that I have had for so long, I never had anything to put with them, I have also used one of my new dies from memory box, Fabulous Phlox 




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Card Mania- die/ punches
Love to create- for the guys
Kenny K- die/punches

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Vicky 

5 comments:

Jovan said...

Sexy card...I love it!

pprcrafts said...

Very sexy!! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!!

Mei
LTC DT
Creative Card Crew DT
Crazy Challenge DT

Laine said...

Fabulous male themed card. Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create Challenge.
Laine
xx

Miss Emerald said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

Livert said...

Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Kenney K`s krafty krew challenge.

Liv