Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Love Boat

Hi all

I thought spring was finally here a couple of days ago and now we have strong winds!!!!, at least it is a little warmer. Thought I would share a anniversary card I was asked to make I have and got to use some of my new dies as well, The image is from LOTV and a super image for a anniversary card, I have used my paper pad from K and Company and dies are from Marianne and memory box


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 Forever Friends- Dies/punches
Lili's Little Fairies- seeing double
Creative Card Crew- handmade flowers
Cupcake Craft- Cute and cuddly 

Thanks for looking
Hugs Vicky 

9 comments:

paper fun said...

Very lovely, Vicky. Sweet image.

Thanks for joining us in our handmade flowers challenge at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Claire Dale said...

Gorgeous card, love the image!
Claire xx

Guild Master Crystal said...

Awww...what a sweet card! Great handmade flowers!
Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew.
- Crystal (DT)

Unknown said...

This is simply adorable! Love the cute image and the lovely details! Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

Unknown said...

Lovely card and colours, such sweetimage and great flowers. Thanks you for joining us at Creative Card Crew on our handmade flower challenge hugs Tania DT xx

Teri said...

Such an adorable card!!! I'm sure they will love it!!!!!
Teri

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Adorable card, so cute
Thanks for sharing with us at Forever Friends challenges, hope to see you again next time
Good luck
Julie x
My blog
Pennys Challenges DT member
Digi Darla DT member
Forever Friends DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges DT member
Fashionista DT member
Lady Annes stamp challenge DT member

Iulia said...

Sweet adorable card, Vicky! Love the way you added the fence!
Thank you for sharing your card with us at Lili's Little Fairies this week!
Hugs, Iulia

thecraftycavalier said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love this image (your beautiful card has persuaded me to add the stamp to my 'need list!') Beautiful colours and great colouring. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Lili's Little Fairies, hugs, Jayne xx