Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Cinderella

Hi all

Well that's my first week back at work since my 2 weeks off over with, was so busy catching up really missed my crafting time, so pleased its the weekend, I decided to sell my sizzix big shot and buy a Grand Galibur which came through the post this week so I will enjoy playing with my new toy this weekend, and spending some of the money on new dies from the items I have sold.


I had an order for a Birthday card for a 5 year old girl that loves Cinderella, so I decided to make another Cake card I love making these cards, The image is from Saturated Canary, and the papers are K and Company. The die cuts are sizzix labels and Memory box for the flowers 



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 
Crafty Ribbon- Pink and Green
Saturated Canary- Anything Goes
Brown Sugar- Step or easel
QKR Stampede- for a child
Totally Papercraft-  get Krafty 

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Vicky 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh great card Vicky. Love the little cake. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ribbons for our Pink and Green challenge this time.
hugs
Dawn xx

NickScrapShack said...

Wow....

Out of words this looks amazing. What a great project.

Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar this week.
Nick

June Nelson said...

Wow Vicky what a fabulous card, thanks for joining us at saturated canary big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxx

Blossom Cards said...

What a lovely card and I love your image thanks for joining us at lexis creations happy crafting to you
Rachel DT

Blossom Cards said...

hi its Rachel just to say thanks for sharing on brown sugar got mixed up with DTs lol getting old lol

Janice said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Step/Easel card challenge this week!

Bettina L. said...

Wow I absolutely love this fold and those colours together. Great design with the shapes and the little cake box with candle stickers too. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at QKR Stampede!! xx

Ellen Taylor said...

Fabulous fold! Love the coloring and design! tfs

cebelica said...

This is sooooo awesome! Definitely one of the things I need to try. Thanks for the inspiration! And thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons. It's great you could join! Hugs! xx