Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Down on the Farm

Hi all
I have done this card for craft spot the challenge is down on the farm I have used Create a Critter again, it does have so many uses, but I really need to save up for some more cartridges, I thought i would use a pig and sheep with the barn instead of a cow and have used a sizzix die i have never used, Flowers 3d#2 i have used the fringe part to make the grass.


Challenges I would like to enter
krafty girls - Face off
Thanks for looking
Hugs 
Vicky

8 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a cute card! I love how you did the grass! Adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Krafty Girls!

Stacey
Krafty Girls DT

Karen said...

This is so adorable! I love the cute animals and the grass in the front! Thanks for playing along at Krafty Girls! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Arcy Scraps said...

You did a fantastic job! The card looks great! Create a Critter is so versatile, you can use it for pretty much ANYTHING! Thank you so much for joining us at Krafty Girls!
♥ Cyndy

Vicky said...

Great original idea, love those cute animals and the grass looks almost real!!

hugs Vicky x x x

Kate said...

This is so fun! The grass looks terrific - and those farm animals are just too cute!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Super cute! I love little farm animals you chose! The grass adds great dimension too! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
Amber

Marlene said...

Very Cute! Love how you stamped your sentiment on the cloud. Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot.

Marlene
DT Member

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Adorable!! I love those cuts from Create A Critter! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot

Kimberly