Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Teachers Gifts

Hi all
Thought I would share with you the gifts I have made for my children's teachers this year. My eldest Hannah has only 6 weeks left at primary school then she is off to secondary school in September where do the years go? only seems five minutes since I dropped this tiny little girl of on the first day at school, and now she is nearly taller then me!!!

Anyway on to the gifts, I bought myself Cricut Sweet tooth boxes a while ago, and when I saw the little houses thought these would work great with some chocolates inside for presents.



I would like to enter these projects into the following challenges
moving along with the times- Anything but a card
crafty card makers  - Anything but a card, atc or tag
crafty our passion challenge - Anything goes

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Vicky

10 comments:

Papercraft By Carole said...

Love the boxes - the colours you've used are fab. My niece is also in her last 6 weeks at primary school - and she is definately taller than me!! The teachers will love these gifts.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers! Cxx

Mau xx said...

These are beautiful, and such a lovely idea. I know the teachers will be thrilled with them. I can understand your shock at how the years fly past...I hate to admit my youngest Grandchild has just left school this summer...gulp!!
Thanks for sharing with MAWTT this week..good luck with the challenges
Mau xx

Mynn xx said...

OH my word, these are just darling! LOVE the fabulous details around your houses--and the colors are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at CCM! :)

Cathy Dineen said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining Craft Your Passion this week! :)

Merry said...

What a terrific idea.....great details.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great idea, I'm sure the teachers will love them!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Sarah said...

Love your boxes, I'm sure the teachers will be thrilled to receive them, thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion, hugs, Sarah x

mamawcindy said...

Love your Boxes! I need to check out that Cartridge. Thanks for Sharing! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Feebsy said...

Your boxes are fabulous I love the pastel colours you've used, so effective. I'm sure your children's teachers will love your gift.

Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Feebsy
xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

They are so cute!
Cheers from Bangalore, India
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com