Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Bird House


Happy New year 

I know I haven't posted anything in ages I have been so busy and my lap top is not working great, I have certainty got the crafting bug back and have been crafting for the last 4 days and I am so happy on what I have made 

As it is new years day I thought I would show one of my new creations and also start my new year resolutions of always no matter what is happening in my life make time for crafting cause it makes me happy 

My mum came up trumps again and got me new fab crafting goodies for Christmas, one of which is the new embossing boards from crafters companion this one is the bird house, I have used a die sire embossing folder and tonic corner die 



Craft my life- anything but a card
bastel-traum- anything but a card

Thanks for looking

Hugs Vicky

2 comments:

Mrs A. said...

A super little bird box. I saw these boards on Create and Craft and liked all the different shoes you can create from them. Thank you for joining The Craft My Life challenge. Hugs Mrs A. (D.T.).

Uschi said...

This is a sweet little birdhouse! You have succeeded in doing a very nice design. I really love the colour you choose.
Thank you for joining us at the Bastel-Traum.ch Challenge this month.
Hugs Uschi