Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

MAWTT For the Boys

Hi all 

Its time for a new challenge over on moving along with the times and this weeks theme is 

One for the boys

I find male cards hard but you always need them so a perfect time to add to you male stash. I have used some rub on images that I bought from home bargains for 20p!!!!

Along side the images I have used papermania papers, cogs embossing folder, urban stamps postal frames and lots of distress inks, sentiment is from whimsy stamps




Hope you will join in with us this week

Thanks for stopping by 

Hugs vicky 

9 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW thats a brill price for your rub ons!!! Definitely a bargain!!! Love the vintage card it looks brilliant, Love Hazelxox

mixamatoasties said...

Brilliant card Vicky! Looks fab.

Susan x

Hazel said...

A lovely vintage card with super 'bargain' rub ons. Hazel L. x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Vicky… I just love the vintage feel of this card… the gentleman is so cool ! and I love the scrummy papers and you've used the distress inks beautifully…. it's a wonderful male card! :-)
Hope you have a nice day!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Judith said...

I just love this card Vicky - great vintage style hugs judith x

Anne said...

Oooh love the vintage look. Hugs x

DesignerDiva said...

this is a super card Vicky and it certainly doesn't look like you struggle with male cards! I'm sure I have that rub on somewhere, I'm going to have to dig them out and have a play soon!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Karina Bunkenborg said...

A card for a gentleman!!! NICE!
Huges Karina

Janice said...

Brilliant card Vicky, and you did male and vintage at the same time! Two if the hardest I'd say, but you pulled it off brilliantly. Love your card, Jx